The Life of a Marketing Student

    Hello! My name is Travis Shollenberger and this is my second year at Linn-Benton Community College! I'm currently working on my Associate's in business, although I'm still exploring what to do after I graduate. Personally I did not choose to take this class, but my advisor offered it to fill a degree requirement.

    At the moment, I am unsure of what I'm most excited to learn about during this course. Personally, I hope to leave this course able to create a marketing plan for a side project. Outside of my academic life I like to spend my free time spending time with family, playing video games and creating art.

    Throughout my academic career I've questioned whether I should have majored in Art, but I felt that I would be burnt out on my passion. In the future, I hope to be creating and selling pieces of art to those who enjoy what I create. In taking this marketing course I wish to be able to succeed in making a career out of my passion. This piece (pictured right) is an example of a portrait I've done for a friend. Although this piece is digital, I also explore traditional mediums such as acrylic, watercolor, and more.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening: CLOAK Brand

Marketing in The News: Mask Shortages and Price Gouging